We have been informed that a student at Toll Gate Grammar School has tested positive for COVID-19. The student was last in school on Thursday, April 15th. Contact tracing has been completed, and all parties have been notified and are quarantining. The school in the process of being thoroughly cleaned.
We appreciate that the individuals have alerted us to the positive tests. If you are self-quarantining, have tested positive, or self-diagnosing without a test, please contact your school nurse so that we can track the potential impact in our schools. All information is confidential.
Please help protect all of us by monitoring your family members for symptoms and following the guidelines below. Staff and students should not attend school if:
- They have tested positive (viral test) for COVID-19.
- They are awaiting test results (even if there has been a negative rapid test).
- Someone in your household is being tested for COVID-19 due to illness or has COVID-like symptoms (they may return if test results are negative).
- They are exhibiting any COVID-19 compatible symptoms
- Close contact has occurred with a person with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Potential exposure to a person with COVID-19 has occurred
- They have traveled to an area with high levels of COVID-19 transmission in the past 14 days.
We appreciate your support and cooperation. You can assist us by remaining vigilant in your approach to dealing with this health concern.