When a student withdraws from a Hopewell Valley school, the Withdrawal and Authorization to Release Pupil Records form must be submitted to the district registrar's office, located at the Central Administration Building, 425 S. Main Street, Pennington. You can email this form to the Registrar at

Students enrolled at Central High School or Timberlane Middle School need a Clearance Form completed and returned to school along with the school issued Chromebook and any other school issued items.