We have been informed that two students at Timberlane Middle School and two students at Central High School have tested positive for COVID-19. One Timberlane student was most recently in school on March 17 and the other student was not in school during their contagious period. The Central High School students were in school on March 17 and March 19. Contact tracing is complete, any identified individuals are quarantining, and the spaces are being deep cleaned.
PLEASE NOTE: We are seeing an increase in our local cases. Additionally, our contract tracing indicates that our cases continue to originate from outside of school. As the weather improves please remain vigilant in adhering to social distancing guidelines.
Please help protect all of us by monitoring your family members for symptoms and following the guidelines below. Staff and students should not attend school if:
- They have tested positive (viral test) for COVID-19.
- They are awaiting test results (even if there has been a negative rapid test).
- Someone in your household is being tested for COVID-19 due to illness or has COVID-like symptoms (they may return if test results are negative).
- They are exhibiting any COVID-19 compatible symptoms
- Close contact has occurred with a person with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Potential exposure to a person with COVID-19 has occurred
- They have traveled to an area with high levels of COVID-19 transmission in the past 14 days.
We appreciate your support and cooperation. You can assist us by remaining vigilant in your approach to dealing with this health concern.