The Hopewell Valley K-12 mathematics program is committed to academic excellence through the cultivation of creative, analytical, and independent thinking to assure continual progression of each child in the development of mathematics concepts.
Our vision is built on six overall goals for the students:
- Learning to value mathematics
- Becoming confident in their own mathematical ability
- Becoming a mathematical problem solver
- Learning to communicate mathematically
- Learning to reason mathematically
- Learning to apply mathematical concepts to other math and non-math situations