Facility Use Requests
All facility use requests are completed online. The first step toward completing an online facility use application is to create a user account. Click on the link below to view the calendar and create an account
- Log in to Request Facility Use in the upper right corner of your screen.
- New users, click on the link to watch the video Registration Process for New Users
- Once you hit submit you will receive a confirmation email "Your requested organization has been routed."
- Once registration is approved, you will receive an email stating "Hopewell Valley Regional School District Community Use Request is Approved", the next step is to fill out the request for a field or room at the school.
- Click the "Request Facility Use" tab and enter your request
- IF REQUESTING USE OF THE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER (PAC): In addition to the Building/Field Use Rental Application you must also complete the following document click on the link below:PAC Setup Requirements
If you have questions regarding the PAC, please contact Jamie Boyle at 609.737.4000 x3314 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow enough time for the approval process. All forms should be submitted at least 10 work days prior to the event.
Facility Use Required Documents
Contact Marie Pagano at 609.737.4000 x2206 with your questions regarding use of facilities.