All facility use requests are completed online. Complete information is available on this page.
Contact Patricia Jaczko (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 609.737.4000 x2810 with your questions regarding use of facilities.
Facility Use Requests
The first step toward completing an online facility use application is to create a user account. Click on the link below to view the calendar and create an account:
- Log in to Request Facility Use in the upper right corner of your screen.
- New users, click on the link to watch the video Registration Process for New Users
- Once you hit Submit, you will receive a confirmation email "Your requested organization has been routed."
- Once registration is approved, you will receive an email stating "Hopewell Valley Regional School District Community Use Request is Approved", the next step is to fill out the request for a field or room at the school.
- Click the "Request Facility Use" tab and enter your request
- IF REQUESTING USE OF THE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER (PAC): In addition to the Building/Field Use Rental Application you must also complete the following form (click on the link below):
If you have questions regarding the PAC, please contact James Mikijanic at 609.737.4000 x3314 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Please allow enough time for the approval process. All forms should be submitted at least 10 work days prior to the event.
Facility Use Required Documents