Ed Tech on Twitter
What is Twitter?
Twitter is a free social networking site that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts but can also contain pictures and links. They are 140 characters or less in length, displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers. Followers may choose to read tweets on the Twitter site itself or have them delivered to their phones and other wireless devices via text message.
Follow Educational Technology on Twitter
Follow Hopewell Valley Regional School District Educational Technology on Twitter by signing up for a free Twitter account. HVRSD will use Twitter, along with other forms of school district communications, to provide useful information and resources on the use of technology within our curriculum and to highlight student and staff work as we strive to provide our students with the necessary 21st century skills.
You don't have to have a Twitter account to view posts. Click the link on the right to visit our Twitter page and read our posts.
- Hopewell Valley Regional School District, @hvrsd
- Bear Tavern Elementary School, @BearTavernES
- Principal Christopher Turnbull, @cturnbull15
- Hopewell Elementary School, @HopewellES
- Principal David Friedrich, @HES_Principal
- Stony Brook Elementary School, @StonyBrookES
- Principal Steve Wilfing, @swilfing
- Toll Gate Grammar, @TollGateGrammar
- Coordinator, Elementary C&I Dan Umstead, @DanUmstead