HVRSD is currently delivering almost 150 lunches everyday to students who receive free or reduced lunch in our schools, but we know we have many more families that could use our help. We also have many senior citizens in our community who need support.
Do You Need Groceries Items From the Food Pantry?
- If you or someone you know can use groceries from the food pantry please use this form.
Need Assistance with Grocery Shopping or Other Essentials?
- For assistance with grocery shopping or other essentials use this form.
- You can also call the dispatcher Margaret Fowler (609) 306-7923.
What is our goal?
- We will work to deliver shelf stable, non perishable food to families in need throughout the Valley.
- We will arrange to shop for essentials for house-bound seniors.
- No deliveries will be made face to face.
What can you do?
- Shelf stable (non refrigerated) food and beverages to HVRSD Board of Education Offices. 425 South Main Street, Pennington, NJ
- Healthy volunteers, age 16 and up, needed to help sort and distribute food.
- Groups will be limited to 6 volunteers during a two hour shift between the hours of 9 and 1.
- Social distancing rules will be applied.
- Are you home from college and looking for something to do?
Sign up here: Sign up for HV Mobile Food Pantry Volunteers.
Questions?: Send an email to HVMobileFoodPantry@gmail.com