Dear Hopewell Valley Families, Students and Staff,
Each year we provide two end-of-the-year surveys to our parents, students and staff related to homework and school climate. This year, the surveys have been streamlined into one easy to complete survey. The results will be used to help the Board and Administration as we review the implementation of our Homework Policy and the climate in our district schools. You will find specific details about the survey topics below. We typically use questions that are similar to previous surveys so we can compare results; however, this year we have added questions related to school security and communication.
- The 2019 HVRSD end of the year survey is available here.
Please take advantage of this opportunity and provide us feedback regarding your experiences in our schools. Every response is read and shared with our district and school administration as well as our Board of Education. Results will be posted on the district website this summer.
Thomas A. Smith, Ed.D.
HVRSD Superintendent of Schools
Please note the following about the survey:
- The survey will close on June 30, 2019, at 5:00 pm.
- Survey results will be posted on the district website.
- Information will be shared publicly. Inappropriate and/or personally identifiable responses will be removed.
- All responses are anonymous.
- If you have more than one child in the district, feel free to complete a survey for each child.